2. Where do you live?
3. When/where/how did you first hear Michael McFarland’s music?
Working on the film “How to Change the World” [Michael’s music is heavily featured in the film, which will be released soon!] / through Neil Weakland and Ian Kline
4. What’s your favorite Michael McFarland song and why?
“Valentine” – ’cause I’ve always been a better man, a better man than you think I am!
5. Have you ever seen Michael perform live? If so, when/where?
3 times: Thursday’s in Akron May 2012, that coffee bar [Nervous Dog] in Stow August 2013, and Thursday’s 11/08/2013
6. What toppings would you like on your pizza?
Pepperoni, anchovies, onions and green olives.
7. How many fingers am I holding up?
13 [Impressive! 13 is my lucky number of fingers!]
8. Apart from Michael McFarland, who’s your favorite musician?
9. Rock, paper, or scissors?
Michael chose rock, and Mark is the victor! Michael needs to re-think his strategy…